At farmerswife, we have been building the best Scheduling and Project Management software in the media industry for the past 20 years, with hundreds of customers around the world and thousands of users logging in every day.
We are looking for a new developer to join our team.
You must have a passion for writing lovely code to enhance the existing products and to expand them with new features. Combining this with a talent for understanding a customer’s business problem, you can decipher what the best solution would be in a way that fits the application. You will get to use both your analytical and creative talent.
This is your chance to join a well-established and highly professional team. Get to work with some of the best media companies in the world.
Your job isn’t just about developing – it’s also about sharing your knowledge with your colleagues and working together with the sales and support team.
Our development team is based in Palma de Mallorca, but this can be a partially or fully remote position.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years developing in at least one of: Tcl, Python, PHP, Perl, or similar scripting language
- Experience with at least one GUI Library: Tk, GTK, QT, or similar
- An interest in creating well-designed user interfaces and workflows
- Great code reader and fast learner
- Passionate about learning and sharing your knowledge
- Solid English
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with start-ups and fast-moving working environments
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience developing project management software
In turn, we offer:
- competitive salary + employee bonus schemes
- flexible working schedule, including remote working
- 25 days holiday per year
- Part of a fun and enthusiastic international team, connected by the love of our products
If you are interested, please get in touch to let us know why you think you’d like to join our team! Please also attach your current CV along with info on your earliest start date and salary requirement.
Who we are
farmerswife is an international software company providing scheduling, task and project management software to the media industry all over the World. Our established and market leading product, was launched 20 years ago, and it has been successfully implemented in hundreds of facilities in post production, broadcasters, production companies and agencies.
In addition to this we are have launched Cirkus, our clouded project-task-collaboration platform.
Our headquarters are based in Mallorca and we also work from London, Santa Monica, Denver, Arizona, New York, Stockholm and Warsaw.