We have our own cloud
Hosted, maintained and supported directly by farmerswife support
Low Capital Expense
- Scalability – The cloud allows you to easily and quickly add more storage, more memory, and more computing power. Adding any of this to an existing server is only a few clicks away and we will do that work for you
- farmerswife cloud – Hosted, maintained and supported directly by farmerswife support personnel only (product upgrades, service packs, backups, user and security management, and configuration)
- Support – Complete system administration support, incl provisioned test databases as requested for Quality Assurance
- Low Capital Expense – After onboarding, all your costs will be operational. This allows small companies to get up and running quickly.
- Security – NGINX Web Application Firewall (based on ModSecurity software) helps to protect against attacks, loss of sensitive data, and downtime due to malicious attempts
- Cloud tools platform – based on Alpine Linux Docker containers and farmerswife servers based on Ubuntu Docker containers
- Proactive backups and database analysis
- API integration capabilities for any cloud or on-premises system
Local server – You pay a one-off cost to buy the software outright.
There are times when a local server is preferred. E.g if CapEX is preferred to pay upfront instead of a monthly subscription or If you have to store your data in-house for legal reasons.